How to backup Facebook profile?
- Login using your Facebook Account.
- Go to Account -> Account Setting.
- Select Download a Copy below the Account Setting.
- Then select the Start My Archive .
- Facebook starts gathering your profile information and wait for few minutes.
- Finally the information will be sent to your Email (to email ID associated with account) .
- Click the link that was sent to your Email ( Login if necessary ) and enter the Facebook password and select the Download Archive and download the file.
- If you want to view the profile open the INDEX.HTML file.
Note: This file contains all your personal information so keep it secure.
Here are some Facebook Shortcuts . Read the rest of this entry
Do you know that you can search by an image in Google?Here is the trick .
How to search by image ?
1.Install the Add-on which is given below.
2.Go to Google Images and do any of the following:
- Drag & Drop : Drag & drop the file in the G-Search box which you want search.
- Copy Image URL : If you have URL of an image , click on the camera icon in the G-Search box and paste the link new popup box.
- By Right-Click : Right click the image and select Search by image Option.
- Upload Image: Click the camera icon and choose Upload Image.
Mozilla Firefox: Search By Image
Google Chrome: Search By Image
Facebook is one of the most popular social network in the world of internet . Most of us like Facebook because of its chat option and smiley. But the chat option is found at the right side of the page which is not welcomed by most of the users and to chat with friends you need to sign-in every time. So here is a trick to keep the Facebook chat separately without visiting the Facebook.com Read the rest of this entry
Blocksite is an add-on which is used for blocking unwanted website. You can even password protect this add-on , so that non-admin users will be unable to uninstall the add-on .This is available only for Firefox user’s .
How to use Blocksite Add-on:
-To add website in Blocksite Add-on :
1.Go to Tools->Add-on->Extension-> choose blocksite , then select options.
2.Then click Add button and type the web address of which you want to block.
(You can even Enable Authentication and add password to it).
If you want to block all the content pages of that website , just add *(wildcard character) at the beginning and at the end of the website name .
The * character is used to indicate that there can be any content after example.
* If you forget the password , just type about:config in the address bar and press enter . Then remove the Blocksite authentication or password entry .
Add-on : BlockSite
I have removed this post because this not legit. Currently this site is suspended and this site is a scam . The money which is received has been reserved.
I will test the other PTC site and update them.
After few test i have found few legit ptc sites.
Click the link to see the site PTC Sites
In Windows with the miniMIZE application you can minimize all windows as a thumbnail in your desktop ,So that you can easily identify them easily .This application is free and it supports Windows XP/Vista. You can even save the applications on desktop so whenever you start your PC the application will start automatically during start-up .You can even change the size of the thumbnail , adjust according to the desktop.
TO DOWNLOAD: miniMIZE
Here is a trick to block websites in all web browser’s.
1.Go to Start -> Program -> Accessories -> Choose Command Prompt .
2.Type : notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts .
3.Search for the line 188.8.131.52 localhost .
4.Then type the website which you want to block .
Eg.If you want to block a website http://www.example.com.
*You can even add more than one websites , but don’t forget prefix it with 184.108.40.206.
5.Finally Save the file .
6.Now example.com will be blocked in all web browser’s.
Most of the people think that once we delete the files from Recycle the files are permanently but it can be easily retrieved using recovery software which are available free on internet. So to delete the files permanently from the PC use UltraShedder application . Read the rest of this entry