Google Plus Shortcuts
Here are some Google Plus Shortcuts.
- Google Plus supports Drag and Drop,so you can share links,photos,videos by directly dropping them into Share box.
- To mention someone in your or other comments use + or @ Symbol before writing their name.
- Google Plus doesn’t have private messages but you can share a post with only specific friends and don’t forget to disable Reshare.
- To get permalink of any post click on the time-stamp of that post.
- Public and Private posts are differentiated by colors Green = Public Blue = Limited to circles.
- To Underline the text write the text in-between two Underscores ( _exapmle_ ) – example.
- To make the text BOLD write the text in-between two Asterisk ( *example* ) – example.
- To Display the text with a Strickthrough write the text in-between two Negative sign (-example-) –
- Space =Scroll Down
- Shift+Space =Scroll up
- J =Single Post Down Scroll
- K =Single Post Up Scroll
- Q =Jump to Chat
- Return =Start Comment