Monthly Archives: November 2011
Here are some Google Plus Shortcuts.
- Google Plus supports Drag and Drop,so you can share links,photos,videos by directly dropping them into Share box.
- To mention someone in your or other comments use + or @ Symbol before writing their name.
- Google Plus doesn’t have private messages but you can share a post with only specific friends and don’t forget to disable Reshare.
- To get permalink of any post click on the time-stamp of that post.
- Public and Private posts are differentiated by colors Green = Public Blue = Limited to circles.
- To Underline the text write the text in-between two Underscores ( _exapmle_ ) – example.
- To make the text BOLD write the text in-between two Asterisk ( *example* ) – example.
- To Display the text with a Strickthrough write the text in-between two Negative sign (-example-) –
- Space =Scroll Down
- Shift+Space =Scroll up
- J =Single Post Down Scroll
- K =Single Post Up Scroll
- Q =Jump to Chat
- Return =Start Comment
Cameyo is an application which is used for making Portable Version Application for any Software. The main use of Cameyo is to make portable application , so that they can used whenever required without any installation process. This application is a freeware.
How To Make Portable Version Application:
1.Go to Cameyo.com and download it.
2.Install or Run the program.
3.Choose the Capture Installation option.
4.Now it starts recording the Installation process.
5.Then install the program for which you want to create a Portable Version.
6.After Installation Choose the Install done Option.
7.After few minutes a portable version of your installed application will be displayed .
8.Go to Online.cameyo.com and Creating an account (if you don’t have) and Log-in.
9.Then Upload the file that you have created .
10.After a few minutes you will receive a mail from Cameyo with your portable version application.
11.Finally download it .
That’s it ,now you can use this application whenever required without any application.