[How To]Add More Options To Right-Click Menu
Windows Right Click menu is some thing which is frequently accessed by every body. Adding some useful function to the right click menu will save our time and there by speeding up our work . Here is an application that will help you in adding additional shortcuts function to the windows right click menu. This is a freeware application and easy to use .
- Add Copy To Folder, Move To Folder functions – Copying and Moving files and folders to your favorite locations will be a breeze.
- Create File List – Function to add list of files in drive or folder .
- Flip 3D – The unique window switching feature of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Encrypt and Decrypt – You can make your private files secure so that even other users on your computer wont be able to access it.
- God Mode – The secret function in windows 7, that created a buzz for some time. Numerous options to configure windows, comes under this roof.
- Open In Notepad – Open any file in notepad.
- You can also add custom folders to My Computer,Control Panel, Desktop and in your right click context menu.
- Add Folder to send to – adds your favorite folder to your send to option in right click context menu.