Google Maps for Mobile phones
Google Map is an excellent applications for mobiles phones. This application supports almost all mobiles phones , the only condition is that your mobile phone must support GPS. This application is free but require internet access and if you have any net booster you can use it free. But is you don’t have any internet booster then the operator might apply charge accordingly.
Just follow the steps to get Google Maps:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/
2. Click on the Send to Phone option . (Small window will appear).
3. Choose the country , type your mobile number and select send a text message to your phone.
4. You will get a message to your mobile phone with a link.
5. Click the link and download the Google Map Application.
*This applications supports for :
Android , Blackberry , iphone , windows , Nokia or S60 and HTC.