Hide Drives in Windows OS
Here is a trick to hide drives in Windows OS . So that no one can use or see the drives and use can also use it for saving personal file and folders.This trick disable the display of local or networked drives when you click My Computer
Just Follow the Step :
1. Go to start->run.Type regedit.Now go to:
2. Now in the right pane create a new DWORD item and name it NoDrives ( *It is case sensitive).
3. Now modify it’s value and set it to 3FFFFFF (Hexadecimal) .
4. Restart your computer. Now when you click on My Computer, the drives will be hidden.
5. To enable display of drives in My Computer, simply delete this DWORD item that you created.Again restart your computer.You can now see all the drives again.