Reset Security Code in Nokia
Here is a tip for resetting the security code in Nokia Mobiles.
Just Follow the Instructions:
(Download the nokia unlock file which is given below)
1. In order to reset you just need to have a Card Reader.
2. Remove the Memory Card from the nokia mobile.
3. Insert the card in the card reader and connect with your computer.
4. Create a directory as System\Recogs and then add the nokia unlock.mdl file in the directory which you have created.
5. Then remove the card reader and insert it in the mobile .
6. Now start your phone and wait for a second when it ask about the security code. Let this tool reset the code for you. Wait for 2 minutes and then enter 12345 in the code box.
7. Now your code is reset to default (12345).
*This works only for the phones which have memory card options.
Download: Nokia Unlocker