Hide or Disable User Account Control in Win7/vista
User Account Control is a technique added in latest Windows Operating Systems to safeguard it from new users or starters . It was mainly designed for securing the system from accidental damages caused by new users. But sometimes it may interfere in simple program installation or some other simple tasks. This may be annoying for users.
Just follow the instruction for disabling User Account Control in Windows 7 / Vista.
1. Go to Start.
2. Type regedit.exe in Searchbox and press enter.
3. Navigate to the following entry in Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System
4. Now look for EnableLUA in right side pane. If the key is not there then create new the WORD with same name.
5. Double click on the key and change its value to ’0′.
6. Press OK, restart your computer.