Display Welcome Notes in Windows Start-up
How To Show Welcome Notes at windows start up:
Here is a trick to setup a Welcome notes with a message in Windows. When every you boot up Windows the Welcome Notes will pop up. The message can be anything from a welcome message to some important information. You can use it in the way you want.
To set the Welcome Notes just follow the steps beow :
1. First of all, go to Start –> Run.
2. Type regedit and Press Enter.
3. A new window will open named registry editor.
4. In the left panal of the registry editor, go to the key:
right click on the right panel, choose New,Select String value.
5. A new String value will be created. Right click on it and choose rename. Type “LegalNoticeCaption”.
6. Right click on that String value and choose Modify. On the Value data: area, type the text or value that you want to see in the title bar of the banner.
7. Now create yet another new String value in the right panel and Rename it to “LegalNoticeText “.
8. Right click on that String value and choose Modify. On the Value data: part, type the message you want to display each time windows boots.
9. Now, close the Registry Editor.
10. Restart your computer.
Now, after the boot screen and just before the welcome screen a new message will pop up which contains your message and an “OK” button. Just you have to click on the OK button to proceed.